Android Sip is an option on Android devices. Android SIP allows you to make calls through an Internet call account (also called SIP account). These calls are made through SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and any data connection available in WiFi.
The Internet call feature is available on Android even in the device that has a SIM card slot for making calls. You can add a SIP account to receive and make calls over the Internet on Android. Here is how
1.First, you must obtain a SIP account. You can get a free SIP account by registering with callcentric.com. Once the registration is complete, you will receive your SIP account number (username), your password and the name of your server (usually identical to the domain name). Write them before moving on to the next step.
2. On your Android phone, open the call interface by touching the phone icon on the home screen.
3. Press the menu button on the device or touch the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the lower right corner and select Settings from the menu.
4. On the configuration screen, scroll down and touch Account in the Internet call settings section.
5. On the Internet Calling Account screen, you can select Receive incoming calls if you want to receive phone calls over the Internet. Then touch Add account next to the screen at the top right.
6. Enter the details of your SIP account. As a general rule, you must enter the user name, password and SIP SIP server. There are also optional configurations, but you can leave them as they are.
7. Touch the Save button in the upper right corner of the screen to save your account settings.
8. Return to the Phone Call Settings page, touch Use Internet calls to choose when to use the Internet call account (SIP). You can choose to use the SIP account whenever a data or Wi-Fi account is available, only for Internet calls or a request each time you make a call.
SIP accounts allow you to have a virtual phone number that you can give everyone so they can call this number through any type of phone. There are dozens of free SIP account providers in the world and everyone can give you a free SIP phone number. For example, callcentric.com provides you with a SIP number from the United States. While Net Telco offers a range of telephone numbers from the United Kingdom.
When Microsoft launched Windows 10, everyone was excited about the new features, including Siri Killer Cortana. But Cortana did not turn out to be what people expected from all this hype. It uses too much CPU power and interferes with the daily activities of the user. Even when you disable Cortana in the configuration, it continues to run “SearchUI.exe” in the background, further reducing the available RAM in the system. And they designed the process so that it never stops and automatically restarts, even when trying to remove it using the Windows Task Manager or Process Explorer.
But there is a way to stop and prevent SearchUI.exe from running on Windows 10. If you do not really need Cortana and the various processes running on your system all the time, you can use this method to disable SearchUI. . .exe also:
Methods to stop searchui.exe
Start the command prompt. To do this, press the Win + X key combination, then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the on-screen menu.
In the command window, type these commands one by one, pressing Enter after each one (and be very quick):
taskkill / f / im SearchUI.exe
move% windir% \ systemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy% windir% \ systemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy.000
If the commands fail simultaneously, repeat them until the directory is moved correctly.
1.Open the Windows Registry Editor. You can get there by typing “reged” into the search box. Keep in mind that editing the registry can be risky so we recommend making sure that you back up your system
2. Navigate to the Registry key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows
3. Create a new key named “Windows Search” Right-click and select New->Key then renaming the folder it creates to “Windows Search.” If Windows Search already exists, navigate to it
4.Create a new DWORD (32-bit) Value named “AllowCortana” in the Windows Search Key. You can do this by right-clicking and selecting New->DWORD (32-bit) value, then renaming it to “AllowCortana”.
5. Reboot your computer. You should see a “Type here to search” box where Cortana’s box used to be. You can use this box to search your files and apps, as well as the web (via Bing)
How to reboot SearchUI.exe?
Many people asked how they could reset SearchUI.exe. To restore it, you must change the name of the folder with its original name.
Start the command prompt with elevated privileges. To do this, press the Win + X key combination, then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the on-screen menu.
In the command prompt window, type this command and press Enter:
move% windir% \ SystemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy.000% windir% \ SystemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy
Restart Windows and SearchUI.exe will continue to work.
Windows 10 searchUI.exe is a very useful feature of Microsoft. The voice search is good and helpful. But sometimes it becomes a bane for people using average system configurations. It consumes much RAM and slows the system. So knowing to shut it down in the background is essential. In this article we have covered not only how to stop this from running on the background but also reboot it back.
We all would have commented in the youtube comments section at least once. But do you know you can format the writing style? Why you should be limited with normal writing styles. Writing on different styles makes your comment stand out from the thousands of comments. Sometimes you can get good responses and likes which is kinda cool.
But how does one change the style of writing in youtube comments? Well, some people try using HTML tags and other complex stuff. But you don’t need any such boring and time-consuming works. There are simple ways by which you can change the writing style. Before commenting on Youtube, you need to create an account using your Gmail. This is a very simple process which will be over in a few seconds. It is necessary o login before commenting anything on youtube.
How to Login on youtube:
- Go to Youtube.com, Sign in if you have not already.
- Open any video you want
- Scroll down, you will find “ Add a public comment box” at the bottom.
- Simply type any comments you want.
- You can Delete, edit your comments at anytime you want
Some side notes:
- Once you add a comment, a channel is created for you.
- Your comment will be publicly visible for all.
- The same procedure is followed by the Youtube app for android
Steps to format Youtube Comment:
- In order to make the comment appear BOLD, use * (Asterix) before and after your comment. By doing this your comment will become BOLD and darker.
- In order to make the comment in ITALICS, simply use _ (underscore) before and after your comments, By doing this, your comment will appear in Italics.
- In order to make a strikethrough comment, simply use – (hyphen) before and after the comment. By doing this, your comment will appear in Strikethrough
That its all about different writing format in the youtube comments section. Hope this article is helpful for you.