The success of any business that has multiple branch offices at remote locations is closely related to its efficiency of managing such different locations and sharing important information on timely and safe manner. The breakthroughs in information technology have made easy and reliable connection among multiple users possible and what is more important, affordable. In this article, we will explain what is VPN, which stands for Virtual Private Network; as well as what are the benefits of using this type of networking technology.
The breakthroughs in information technology have made an easy and reliable connection among multiple users possible and what is more important, affordable. In this article, we will explain what is VPN, which stands for Virtual Private Network; as well as what are the benefits of using this type of networking technology.
What is VPN?
The VPN, or the Virtual Private Network, is a network that connects multiple users located at different locations using a public network, most often, the Internet. The users of the private network can send and receive information using the Internet, but such data are encrypted in order to ensure their integrity and safety. The Virtual Private Networks are excellent alternative to the leased lines that were used in the past. Namely, telecommunication companies leased lines to companies which were used as private lines in order to exchange information among employees of the same company located at different geographical locations. Having into consideration that leased lines posed enormous financial burden on companies, especially to big companies, the concept of Virtual Private Network was immediately accepted as sure and reliable manner to connect multiple users. There are different types of VPNs, such as remote-access VPN and site-to-site Virtual Private Networks. After we have explained what is VPN, we will go on to explaining you the benefits of using VPNs.
What is VPN and what are the benefits from using VPN?
The benefits from using VPN are multiple, irrespective of the size of your business. For people who are wondering what is VPN and how VPN can help me develop my business, we can name only few of the benefits from using VPN. Installing VPN in your company will surely help your employees increase their productivity and cut your overall operating costs. This is due to the savings in costs and time your company will enjoy in due to the reduced costs for commuting and transportation of the employees. VPNs offer excellent flexibility option, which means that your employees will be able to access the network at any time and from any location in the world where there is Internet access. The security of the transferred data will no longer be an issue, because exchanged data is encrypted. Finally, VPNs are much easier and cheaper to use as compared to the leased telecommunication lines.
If you are in need for a Roku VPN, then you can’t install it directly. One would need to configure it on Router to use VPN on Roku.
What is VPN and how is safety ensured?
Knowing what is VPN and being aware of its benefits will surely be helpful in your business ventures and the development strategies of your company. For businesses that involve usage and management of sensitive information, such as clients’ personal information, bank details or even information of national importance, safety is a major issue when using public networks. The safety of the transfer of data using VPNs is ensured by encryption of the data sent and received over the network using public-key encryption or symmetric-key encryption, as well as several safety protocols.
Reliability of a VPN service
When VPN is used in a private network then the network owner can be sure that there will not be any unauthorized users intruding into the network. For this unique feature VPNs are really reliable. VPN uses authenticated links to block any unauthorized access. It uses high levels of encryption to secure your connections. Whatever data travels in your network will be safe and encrypted eliminating all your fears of data leakage. Various tunneling protocols are used to ensure such high levels of security. PPTP and L2TP are such two protocols. L2TP stands for Layer Two Tunneling Protocol while PPTP stands for Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol. The concept of tunneling protocol originated with the idea to make online data transmission safer and secure.
Android Sip is an option on Android devices. Android SIP allows you to make calls through an Internet call account (also called SIP account). These calls are made through SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and any data connection available in WiFi.
The Internet call feature is available on Android even in the device that has a SIM card slot for making calls. You can add a SIP account to receive and make calls over the Internet on Android. Here is how
1.First, you must obtain a SIP account. You can get a free SIP account by registering with callcentric.com. Once the registration is complete, you will receive your SIP account number (username), your password and the name of your server (usually identical to the domain name). Write them before moving on to the next step.
2. On your Android phone, open the call interface by touching the phone icon on the home screen.
3. Press the menu button on the device or touch the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the lower right corner and select Settings from the menu.
4. On the configuration screen, scroll down and touch Account in the Internet call settings section.
5. On the Internet Calling Account screen, you can select Receive incoming calls if you want to receive phone calls over the Internet. Then touch Add account next to the screen at the top right.
6. Enter the details of your SIP account. As a general rule, you must enter the user name, password and SIP SIP server. There are also optional configurations, but you can leave them as they are.
7. Touch the Save button in the upper right corner of the screen to save your account settings.
8. Return to the Phone Call Settings page, touch Use Internet calls to choose when to use the Internet call account (SIP). You can choose to use the SIP account whenever a data or Wi-Fi account is available, only for Internet calls or a request each time you make a call.
SIP accounts allow you to have a virtual phone number that you can give everyone so they can call this number through any type of phone. There are dozens of free SIP account providers in the world and everyone can give you a free SIP phone number. For example, callcentric.com provides you with a SIP number from the United States. While Net Telco offers a range of telephone numbers from the United Kingdom.
When Microsoft launched Windows 10, everyone was excited about the new features, including Siri Killer Cortana. But Cortana did not turn out to be what people expected from all this hype. It uses too much CPU power and interferes with the daily activities of the user. Even when you disable Cortana in the configuration, it continues to run “SearchUI.exe” in the background, further reducing the available RAM in the system. And they designed the process so that it never stops and automatically restarts, even when trying to remove it using the Windows Task Manager or Process Explorer.
But there is a way to stop and prevent SearchUI.exe from running on Windows 10. If you do not really need Cortana and the various processes running on your system all the time, you can use this method to disable SearchUI. . .exe also:
Methods to stop searchui.exe
Start the command prompt. To do this, press the Win + X key combination, then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the on-screen menu.
In the command window, type these commands one by one, pressing Enter after each one (and be very quick):
taskkill / f / im SearchUI.exe
move% windir% \ systemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy% windir% \ systemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy.000
If the commands fail simultaneously, repeat them until the directory is moved correctly.
1.Open the Windows Registry Editor. You can get there by typing “reged” into the search box. Keep in mind that editing the registry can be risky so we recommend making sure that you back up your system
2. Navigate to the Registry key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows
3. Create a new key named “Windows Search” Right-click and select New->Key then renaming the folder it creates to “Windows Search.” If Windows Search already exists, navigate to it
4.Create a new DWORD (32-bit) Value named “AllowCortana” in the Windows Search Key. You can do this by right-clicking and selecting New->DWORD (32-bit) value, then renaming it to “AllowCortana”.
5. Reboot your computer. You should see a “Type here to search” box where Cortana’s box used to be. You can use this box to search your files and apps, as well as the web (via Bing)
How to reboot SearchUI.exe?
Many people asked how they could reset SearchUI.exe. To restore it, you must change the name of the folder with its original name.
Start the command prompt with elevated privileges. To do this, press the Win + X key combination, then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the on-screen menu.
In the command prompt window, type this command and press Enter:
move% windir% \ SystemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy.000% windir% \ SystemApps \ Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy
Restart Windows and SearchUI.exe will continue to work.
Windows 10 searchUI.exe is a very useful feature of Microsoft. The voice search is good and helpful. But sometimes it becomes a bane for people using average system configurations. It consumes much RAM and slows the system. So knowing to shut it down in the background is essential. In this article we have covered not only how to stop this from running on the background but also reboot it back.
We all would have commented in the youtube comments section at least once. But do you know you can format the writing style? Why you should be limited with normal writing styles. Writing on different styles makes your comment stand out from the thousands of comments. Sometimes you can get good responses and likes which is kinda cool.
But how does one change the style of writing in youtube comments? Well, some people try using HTML tags and other complex stuff. But you don’t need any such boring and time-consuming works. There are simple ways by which you can change the writing style. Before commenting on Youtube, you need to create an account using your Gmail. This is a very simple process which will be over in a few seconds. It is necessary o login before commenting anything on youtube.
How to Login on youtube:
- Go to Youtube.com, Sign in if you have not already.
- Open any video you want
- Scroll down, you will find “ Add a public comment box” at the bottom.
- Simply type any comments you want.
- You can Delete, edit your comments at anytime you want
Some side notes:
- Once you add a comment, a channel is created for you.
- Your comment will be publicly visible for all.
- The same procedure is followed by the Youtube app for android
Steps to format Youtube Comment:
- In order to make the comment appear BOLD, use * (Asterix) before and after your comment. By doing this your comment will become BOLD and darker.
- In order to make the comment in ITALICS, simply use _ (underscore) before and after your comments, By doing this, your comment will appear in Italics.
- In order to make a strikethrough comment, simply use – (hyphen) before and after the comment. By doing this, your comment will appear in Strikethrough
That its all about different writing format in the youtube comments section. Hope this article is helpful for you.