In this article, we are going to see how to mirror your iPhone to the Firestick easily. Simply follow the steps given below to mirror your device to Firestick.
Amazon Firestick is a popular video streaming device among the people who love streaming contents on the bigger screen. Firestick has several hundreds of application in its application store for free online streaming. Watching your favorite videos, movies, music, and images from your latest trip on a bigger are really fun. Also, you may wish to completely mirror the screen of your smartphone to the firestick. So that you can even mirror your other multimedia contents like photos, music’s, games, apps, etc. to your firestick.
There are multiple devices that support Firestick mirroring. So you can use your iPhone, Android phone to mirror any of your favorite contents on to your HDTV screen, connected to the firestick device. To cast any device’s screen, the device must be compatible for mirroring or you have to install a third-party application to mirror your device. Firestick mirroring can be done on Android devices, iPhone, Windows 10 PC, Mac OS, and more. Follow the instructions to perform Firestick mirroring.
HOW TO MIRROR IPHONE TO FIRESTICK?
It is possible to cast your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and their contents like photos, videos, music, movies and more to your Firestick and enjoy them on your TV. Airplay is not compatible with the firestick and thus we have provided you a better alternative. There are many apps available for the iPhone for mirroring. One such best pick is the Video & TV Cast Fire TV, using this app, you can easily connect your iPhone to your Firestick and thereby mirror the entire device screen on the TV. Follow the instructions to mirror your iPhone to your Firestick.
- Download Video & TV Cast Fire TV app on your Firestick from the amazon app store. Wait until the download gets over and install.
- On your iPhone, download the Video & TV Cast Fire TV app from the app store.
- Make sure that both the iPhone and Firestick with the Video & TV Cast Fire TV app is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now the app scans for the available streaming devices. You can find the status from the cast iron icon on the top right corner of the app.
- If the icon is in red color, it indicates no streaming device.
- If the icon is empty, it means that there devices available but not connected.
- A filled cast icon indicates, that the connection is successfully established.
- Open the app on your iPhone and choose a video or any other media to cast on your TV. Choose the media file to play and click on Tap here to cast.
That’s about mirroring iPhone to Firestick. This is one small trick of Firestick. Likewise, there are a lot more firestick tricks and hacks which you should consider testing out!
Hope you have successfully mirrored your device with the Firestick. If you are still unable to mirror your device or face any difficulties in mirroring, comment below.